I want to be a writer and I am a writer now on my blog. I strongly believe that a writer can transform human lives with his thoughts.
Writing is hard, but it is not impossible.
Yes, writing is bit difficult task for me since I do not have any prior experience in writing a great content for websites and blogs.
I am not good at it because I didn’t give my 100% to writing. I know very well that my writing skill sucks, but still I do not have any plan to quit trying to be a writer.
I struggle to write every day because,
- I am not Consistent enough to write every day
- I easily give up writing earlier (but I am determinant now to succeed being writer)
- I am fearful of the feedback received from my audience
- I don’t have any writing goals
- I always worry about the quality of my writing skills.
- I do not have any new ideas to share
- I read less, so I do not have any different thoughts to express.
Practice Practice Practice…
Write every single day, adopt a habit to write every single day.
Frequency matters in any habit, this applies to writing as well. Make writing as your habit you can able write very very easily.
Spending at least 30 minutes a day for writing will definitely help to improve the quality of your writing.
My today quota is over now with this article. I will keep updating my skills to be a great writer.
Thanks everyone to stop by my blog. share your thoughts in comments section.