Being a writer is not an easy job. As a writer, you have a moral responsibility to educate people on a certain area.
You can become a writer in few hours creating a blog somewhere on blogger or WordPress. But it required a lot of hard work to become a great writer.
Writing is hard, But it is not an impossible task.
Some of the advice from a poor writer to become a pro writer,
- Write – If you want to be a writer, you have to write. there is no best advice other than writing.
- Read regularly– Reading will expand your thought, this will help when you write.
- Keep schedule to write – Allocate one hour or 30 minutes to write and stick to the schedule.
- Feedback– Get feedback from your friends or family members, Do not hesitate to share your writing.
- Set writing goals – Goal is important, but make it realistic. for example, if you only have 30 minutes, Set a goal to write 300 to 500 words or one page.
- Only regular practice will improve your writing skill.
- Never Give up.
- Your writing will suck when you start, but it will gradually improve as you start writing content regularly.
- Write every day– this is one great advise every writer suggest. you have to write every single day to become a great writer.
- Review your writing – Reviewing your own article will give exact progress of being a writer.
Being a Great writer is not an impossible task, but it required our hard work to achieve it.