Happy New Year Everyone, It is almost a week gone in 2018. People around me started taking few resolutions and started working on it, some follow it for a year and some follow for a week or less. But taking resolution must be a part of your life because I believe that some of the resolutions I took for 2018 will help me out to improve my career and my personality.
Before look into the 2018 resolution, I would like to thank people who support me throughout the year 2017 in my good and bad times, Thanks, everyone.
2017 was a turning point in my life, because
- I got married
- I got a new job
- Wife is pregnant (yes, the happiest for us and people around us)
- Mom got well from her bad health conditions
The Lessons learned from 2017:
- Every single small fight between a husband and wife will help each other to understand more about their partners.
- Ignore your ego when you have a fight with some, it is time to decide who is important for you, whether it is your ego or the person who you want to be part of your life.
- Set goals – Always set goals, because it is impossible to move your life without goals, goals like fuel for your life. So I set goals once in a while to achieve few things in my life.
- Failures are just a message to analyze yourself when you meet a failure in your life, take that as a motivational factor for your plan and success.
- Physical and mental wellbeing is an essential part of your life.
Resolutions for 2018
- Read one book a week – 52 books in 2018( a big goal)
- Read blogs in my niche – I started following best people in my niche to understand more about niche and keep myself updated in the current trends.
- Write daily for my blog – I would like to be a better writer, spend few hours to write what I the most and build as a source of my life making.
- Work on freedom plan (Digital nomad)
- Set weekly/monthly/yearly goals to succeed in 2018
I wish you happy and prosperous New Year. God bless you. All the best.